Thursday, October 4, 2012

Europe Sketches, Part One

Hey internet! How's shakes? I've been up to a whole bunch of stuff lately, the
most exciting of which being that I recently spent a bit of time in Europe this past summer! (In the below picture, imagine the terrifyingly large beer mug represents Europe, and the hapless lad in the plaid shirt represents our beloved protagonist)


I visited London, Barcelona and Paris with my good friend Allison, and it was preeeeetty rad overall. We saw a lot of sights, ate a lot of food, and I managed to fit in a fair bit of sketching while we were out and about. This first batch was all done while in Barcelona, where we spent the majority of our time.

Eurotrip01 Eurotrip03 Eurotrip02 Eurotrip05 Eurotrip04

More sketches to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment